Shakopee Houses Sold June 2011

There was a total of 73 closed Shakopee houses for the month of June. The average price per square foot was $85.08 and the average sold price was $174,894. Single family Shakopee houses sold totaled 47 while 26 Shakopee town houses sold during June. Shakopee town house dipped to an average sales price of $108,335 while staying on the market an average of 136 days before selling. Of the 26 Shakopee town houses,  12 were lender owned (46%) and 5 were reported as short sales (19%) totaling 65% of Shakopee town houses having bank involvement. Looking at Shakopee single family houses the average sales price settled at $211,714 which was $92.52 per sqft. Those houses stayed on the market for 122 days. 17 houses were Shakopee foreclosures (36%)  3 were short sales (6%) and 1 Shakopee house was not disclosed.  Don’t forget to check out all ACTIVE SHAKOPEE MLS HOUSES FOR SALE. When you’re ready to look at Shakopee houses, or looking at current market values to put your Shakopee house on the market, Remax Advantage Plus and the Twin City Real Estate Team is here to answer your questions and guide you through the process to make sure you have a great home buying or selling experience. We offer a FREE market analysis pricing report, and are willing to show you Shakopee houses without an exclusive buyers contract. You should know how the Shakopee Realtor helping you works for you prior to committing to an agent.